~ Makeup / Travel ~
Micellar Cleansing Water ( baby version)
Mitchum 48 Hour shower fresh deodorant
Mini Toothpaste and Brush
L’Oreal True Match Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Kiko Blush and Highlighter Chubby Stick
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
L’Oreal Flutter Mascara
Sephora super moisturising lip balm
Kiko Purple Eyeliner
Kiko Orange Lipstick
Bourjois 3d effect lip-gloss
Kiko is such a lovely makeup shop and I’m so glad to discover that they sell online. The products are budget friendly but they are of great quality. Recently when in Italy I picked a few things up so here is my Kiko Haul. Each of the products mentioned will be linked below.
I’ve already written a blog post solely on the Velvet Matte Lipstick in 609 here so If you’d like to read about how amazing this orange Kendall Jenner Estee Lauder style lipstick is head over to that post. The link to the lipstick is here
The Universal Fit Foundation is a foundation that I’ve wanted to get my hands on for a long time. Unfortunately I am too pale for even the lightest shade Kiko have to offer which is a shame but I’m sure I can mix it with a lighter foundation. Packaging wise is great because its a tube and its easy to travel with and you can get all the product out unlike a glass bottle foundation. Its a decent coverage and lasts a good while. The link to the foundation is here.
I bought 2 for the Kiko Smart eye pencils which are dirt cheap but fantastic quality. They are really buttery and don’t pull on the eyelid when you apply them. I bought shade 813 which is a turquoise colour and shade 806 which is a light purple. You can buy them here.
The next product is possibly my favourite purchase. Long Lasting Eye shadow Stick in 06 which is a dupe if there ever was one for the By Terry Ombre Blackstar for a fraction of the price. Easy to use on the go as the eye shadow is in stick form and all that is required is a swipe of it over the eyelids and blended out for a lovely bronze eye. They have many different shades check them out here.
Unfortunately the blush and highlighter I bought was in a sale and no longer seems to be available but I’m sure that Kiko must do something similar. It is a chubby stick which on one side is blush and the other a highlighter. Simple to use and 2 products in one genius.
Finally, the nail polishes from Kiko again are really cheap and last long hardly chipping. They have an abundance of colours but I decided to pick out a purple colour in the shade 338. Check out the nail polishes here.
Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment below and please follow my blog it means a lot!
There’s nothing worse than that feeling when your sitting on the plane planning on reading that book or doing your makeup only to realise that its in the hold of the plane.
I’m a typical Virgo by nature that I enjoy organising myself and when better a time than when going on holiday. You want to have the best flight you can have and enjoy it whilst keeping yourself occupied so I want to share the ‘essentials’ or what I think you should have in your hand luggage for a flight.
1) A decent sized bag. You don’t want a tiny little bag that has everything crushed up inside it. I got this bag in the Accessorize sale and it was a perfect size for laptop and everything else.
2) Passport ( just a little useful for getting you out the country yanno)
3) Skincare/ Makeup. Flying really plays havoc on my skin so I like to moisturise my face whilst on board and apply makeup for landing. I’d say a travel sized moisturiser and whatever makeup and brushes you want to take. Lip balm also to stop your lips from chapping.
4) Water and Food. Bought once your past airport security
5) Entertainment. I like to bring with me a book and a Sudoku book but recently I’ve got into adult colouring books so I brought my Paris colouring book with me too. Head phones and phone are perfect for cancelling out noise
6) Clothing. Always good to bring sunglasses if your heading into a sunny destination or a scarf if your going somewhere colder. A scarf can double up as a blanket which is good for a cold flight
7) Money. For my Euro’s I brought with me a small purse from Primark which was nice and small to throw in my bag and was also rather cute.