So I wanted to bake something that would be both yummy and quick at the same time, and so the amazing internet came to my rescue again and I found this marvellous recipe for easy brownies. It was originally just 5 ingredients but I added the chocolate buttons so you could say that its 6 but oh my are they delicious 🙂
Ingredients you will need
1/2 cup flour sieved
1 cup of caster sugar
1/2 cup of salted butter melted
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/ 350 F and grease a baking tray
2) In a medium bowl combine all the dry ingredients : the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl
3) In a smaller bowl whisk the eggs and melted butter
4) Then combine all the ingredients together until the batter is smooth and glossy. I’d recommend adding some chocolate buttons at this point as they melt in the oven and make the brownies gooey.
5) Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes you’ll know when the are ready when you can smell the chocolaty goodness!
Please leave a comment below and don’t forget to follow my blog!