So we are just half way through the month of February and so I thought that I would share with you the makeup look that I have been enjoying wearing the last couple of weeks. I’ve been opting for fresh dewy skin with pink toned eye shadows and a plum nude lipstick.
For me, the two star products in my makeup collection recently have been the L’Oreal La Palette Nude Rose edition and a Barry M lipstick in 168. The L’Oreal Palette has a selection of the prettiest pinks, corals as well as browns and purple. The palette is super slim and I’ve been reaching for it more recently since watching Hello October’s video for L’Oreal. Right, enough of the talk onto the makeup application!
- I apply a pump and a half of the Bourjois Healthy mix foundation onto the back of my hand before buffing into the skin with my Real Techniques Sponge. I’ve been loving this foundation because it gives great coverage but is still dewy and smells of peaches!
- Another product from Bourjois I’ve been loving is their Radiance Reveal Concealer. It really brightens the dark circles under my eyes as well as concealing redness on my skin.
- Base done, I then move onto blush the ‘Love at First Blush’ by Soap and Glory. Its a spinning wheel of different shades once swirled together gives a lovely pink blush and it has highlighter pigments through it so a lovely glow. If I’m wanting some extra glow I reach for GLOW from Topshop.
- Now the main star of the show eyes. I take second shade in from the left a pink shimmer and apply it onto my lids before using the shade next to it a matte pink/taupe in the crease. I then run the shimmery pink coral that is 5 in from the left of the palette across the lids. Finally, taking the white highlighter shade in the tear duct to open up the eye. I don’t bother with eyeliner for this look as feel its a tad heavy so just coat my lashes in Maybelline Lash Sensational.
- Finally, to complete the look I apply my Barry M 168 lipstick which is plum/brown toned nude. I love it because its perfect for everyday and because it isn’t matte it doesn’t dry the lips and feels glossy without feeling sticky.
I hope you like this makeup look I’ve been loving wearing it recently and feel its great for the transition into Spring. Leave me your thoughts in the comments and don’t forget tot follow, it means a lot