With it being the end of another year I’ve been thinking back to the things that happened to me in the year good and bad, thankfully there wasn’t many of the later. One of my new year resolutions of 2015 was to document the year through a scrapbook so that I could look back at memories. This lasted until September so it was a fair attempt!.
1. Job. Having had a few jobs in the past waitress and working in retail I was looking for a new job and happened to find an advertisement for a job agency and from April I’ve been working with them posting jobs and writing articles for their website. Oh and I should add that I can do this job from the comfort of my own home. Big thumbs up
2. Travel. I was fortunate enough to go on two holidays this year the first being 2 weeks in Italy. During that time I heard the Script and Elton John on separate night open air concerts. During our stay we visited a few different towns and the beach. The second holiday was a long weekend trip to London which I made a blog post on here. I’ve fallen in love with London and hope to return 2016
3. Blog. From July I’ve been writing on this blog, I appreciate that I haven’t been the most consistent but I’ve really enjoyed myself and its been so cool to see people from all over the world reading my content. I’m aiming for 2016 to be more consistent with blog posts and more creative
4. Uni. I’ve been enjoying my course but particularly in the second half of the year found it more challenging which I suppose is a good thing. I’ve made quite a fair few new friends this year which is always good. I cannot believe that in this coming year I will be entering my final year of uni, madness
5. Friends. I’ve had so many funny memories with my friends this year one being a night in the summer we pulled an all nighter demolished a dominos and headed to the park at 6am to play on the swings. As you do.
2015 in all was a good year but heres hoping 2016 will be even better
I have Instagram so you can follow me at clare95xo