~ Monthly Favourites~
August has been a pretty good month for me and I have loved a lot of products ( mainly makeup actually!) but I thought that I would talk you through everything that made up my August
- A trip to London at the beginning of the month which was awesome, this City is smack bang at the top of my favourites list for August.
2) White Nail Polish. In particular the Barry M Gelly Nail in 524 Cotton. I’ve loved wearing this colour on my nails because it looks so fresh and goes with every outfit and it hasn’t been bad for chipping!
3) Topshop Glow Highlighter I’ve loved having super glowy skin in August and this little tub of magic has helped me achieve the dewy healthy look. I like to dot this on my cheekbones, upper brow bone and down my nose in a strobbing effect.
4) MAC Please Me Lipstick. I picked this up at the airport because its a safe pretty lipstick option that is a matte darker pink. 5) Pair this lipstick with Rimmel Eastend Snob Lip liner and you have a fab lip combo. This lip liner is a your lips but better colour and is so affordable and ever so creamy on the lips.
6) Lush Flamingo Reuseable Bubble Bar I intend to write a solo review of this product based on its brilliance. Its around the £5.95 mark which does seem quite expensive for a bath, but alas it is actually reusable and smells amazing!
7) Gabriella Primark Fairy Lights I bought these fairy lights just over a week ago and they are so beautiful. I love how they are battery operated and are rose gold, they will be so pretty for the winter.
8) Kiko Gold Eye stick this has been perfect for obtaining a gold eye loo in a matter of minutes because the shadow is in stick form. The actual eye shadow is very pigmented and long lasting!
9) Gone Girl I let all the hype of this book and the film die down before I decided to read it , having btw not seen the film. At first I found it a bit slow but now I’m really into it and cannot wait to find out the ending!
Hope you enjoyed this post leave me a comment below telling me your August Favourites and remember to follow my blog!