Exciting news! I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award which is an award aimed at new bloggers, the award derives from German meanings of sweetest and most beloved. Thanks to the lovely Vivrofelice for the nomination! Hope you guys like reading my answers
R U L E S
- Thank the nominator
- Display the award
- Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions
- Answer the questions provided by the nominator
- Notify the nominees
I’d like to nominate monicatlady whose blog is so pretty and her photography is fantastic. I’d also like to nominate anyone else who is under 200 followers and wants to take part 🙂
1. If you could go anywhere in the world right now (fictional or real), where would you go?
I would love to go to Paris because I’ve never been before and the city just looks amazing and so romantic. I’d love to wander around the Lovre see the Eiffle Tower lit up at night and sit in a café eating panne au chocolates, ( of course squeezing in a trip to Sephora) I’d also love to visit Santorini in Greece and Austria, the list goes on and on….
2. What is the one movie you can watch over and over without getting bored?
Any Disney films cause they are just so magical, just the other night I watched 101 Dalmatians with my brother and the dog, it brought back childhood memories. Mean girls is also one of those cemented chick flicks
3. If you could swap lives with anyone, would you? If so, who would it be?
Mmmh I don’t really know because I don’t know what the rest of my life is going to bring… but Audrey Hepburn had an interesting life between acting and her charity work
4. Must have makeup products?
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and Eyeliner.
5. Favorite makeup brand?
I love L’Oreal, Bourjois and MAC
6. If you could turn any book into a movie, which would it be, and who would you cast as the main characters? (I’m a book fanatic, I’m so excited to see your answers for this question)
I loved reading a book called ‘ The English Girl’ by Margaret Leroy this Summer, it was fun, exciting and sad but more so really gripping! I’d cast Anne Hathaway as the main character Stella and Gregory Peck ( if he 1 had been alive and 2 had been young) as the other character Harri
7. What do you miss most right now?
Most of my friends and uni friends who I haven’t seen enough of this summer! Also my gran who died nearly 10 years ago
8. Favorite memory from the summer?
Visiting London 2 weeks ago it was such a good experience and so much was happening in the city, I loved the freedom that you could jump a tube anywhere and be in a different area of the city, so definitely London!
9. Stripes or polka dots?
Stripes all the way! I own far too many stripe tops
10. Why and when did you start blogging?
I originally had a blog for a year so I guess I started blogging in April 2014 but I used Blogger as the platform and hardly gained any views so I decided in July to switch and start a new blog here on WordPress. Why? Cause its a great hobby and outlet to share things with others all over the world who like what you like
So hear are my Questions for Monicatlady to answer 🙂
- What do you miss about your childhood?
- Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?
- What is your favourite perfume scent and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Idea of a perfect night out?
- Who do you wish you could have a conversation with ? Famous people past or present
- What was your first makeup product?
- What countries do you want to visit?
- What makes you feel calm when you are stressed?
- Favourite songs that brings back memories?
Thanks for reading and any to my Nominator Vivrofelice and to Monicatlady, can’t wait to read your answers
Please leave a comment and follow my blog its much appreciated 🙂