~ Beauty / Q&A~
I’ve been tagged by the lovely vivrofelice to do the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag which looks fun! I’d like to tag OK, Keep it Real and Arielle to take part. So guys here are my answers hope you enjoy!
1. G R E E D : What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty product is probably my brow setting gel from Rimmel that cost around £3 and my most expensive product is my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette which cost around 28 euros.
2. W R A T H : What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I’d probably have to say that I have a love/ hate relationship with foundation because I’m so pale its hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone and doesn’t look orange. Sometimes my foundation looks nice on my skin and other times it separates and looks patchy which is annoying.
3. G L U T T O N Y : What brand takes up most of your collection?
I’d say that its a tie between Rimmel and Bourjois because I like Bourjois’ base products and I love the Kate Moss Lipstick range from Rimmel
4. S L O T H : What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I neglect my No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define Eye shadow stick ( what a long name!) because its a bluish/silvery colour and looks really bold on my eyes so I tend to neglect that until the winter comes around
5. P R I D E : What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Probably concealer because it covers the spots and blemishes I have and makes my face look relatively decent. The Real Techniques Sponge is amazing at blending in my concealer and making it look flawless. Mascara also gives me confidence because it makes my eyelashes actually noticeable since they are so fair
6. L U S T : Which Item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
MAC Patisserie Lipstick always wanted it and also some high end skincare like Liz Earl or Oskia
7. E N V Y : Which makeup item looks good on others, but not you?
Darker lipsticks, I look washed out and zombie like but I intend on bronzing my face and keep giving them ago especially for Christmas
Hope you enjoyed this fun tag! Thanks to vivrofelice for tagging me leave a comment below and follow my blog I really appreciate it 🙂