There’s nothing worse than that feeling when your sitting on the plane planning on reading that book or doing your makeup only to realise that its in the hold of the plane.
I’m a typical Virgo by nature that I enjoy organising myself and when better a time than when going on holiday. You want to have the best flight you can have and enjoy it whilst keeping yourself occupied so I want to share the ‘essentials’ or what I think you should have in your hand luggage for a flight.
1) A decent sized bag. You don’t want a tiny little bag that has everything crushed up inside it. I got this bag in the Accessorize sale and it was a perfect size for laptop and everything else.
2) Passport ( just a little useful for getting you out the country yanno)
3) Skincare/ Makeup. Flying really plays havoc on my skin so I like to moisturise my face whilst on board and apply makeup for landing. I’d say a travel sized moisturiser and whatever makeup and brushes you want to take. Lip balm also to stop your lips from chapping.
4) Water and Food. Bought once your past airport security
5) Entertainment. I like to bring with me a book and a Sudoku book but recently I’ve got into adult colouring books so I brought my Paris colouring book with me too. Head phones and phone are perfect for cancelling out noise
6) Clothing. Always good to bring sunglasses if your heading into a sunny destination or a scarf if your going somewhere colder. A scarf can double up as a blanket which is good for a cold flight
7) Money. For my Euro’s I brought with me a small purse from Primark which was nice and small to throw in my bag and was also rather cute.